From: WebMD [FibromyalgiaNews@health.webmd.com]
Sent: 27 July 2010 04:49 PM
Subject: End Your Sleep Struggles
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
In This Issue:
• Rx Pain Pill Abuse Up 400%
• Tips for Coping With Fibro Sweats
• Bedtime Routines That Ease Night Pain
How to End Your
Fibromyalgia is a notorious
View this slideshow for ways to finally
get some much-needed shut-eye.
• 12 Tips for Coping With Fibro
• Things You Can Do About Pain
• How Fibromyalgia Affects Men
Health News & Features
Rx Pain Pill Abuse Up 400%
Pain pill abuse has skyrocketed. See who's at
risk and learn why so many are part of the trend.
• How Is Fibromyalgia Affecting Your Life?
• Top Alternative Treatments for Fibromyalgia
Tips for Coping With Fibro Sweats
Is sweating one of your symptoms?
Share tips for managing fibro sweats.
• Fibromyalgia-Friendly Exercises
• Tips for Weaning Off Narcotic Pain Drugs
• Are You Depressed? Do a Quick Symptom Check
FROM THE WEBMD FIBROMYALGIA COMMUNITY
Bedtime Routines That Ease Nighttime Pain
Sleep loss is extra harmful when you've got fibromyalgia.
What others are doing to help themselves catch some ZZZs.
Join the discussion in the WebMD Fibromyalgia Community.
From Our Sponsors
• Learn about Fibromyalgia Pain Management
• Stop Nodding Off on Night Shift with This Free Trial
• Ask Your Preteen's Doctor About These 4 Diseases
miss an issue of this newsletter. Add WebMD to your email's safe sender
get instructions here.
You are subscribed as firstname.lastname@example.org.
View and manage your WebMD newsletter
to more newsletters. Change/update
your email address.
unsubscribe from this Fibromyalgia newsletter, send a blank email to
To unsubscribe from ALL WebMD newsletters, send a blank email to
WebMD Office of Privacy
1175 Peachtree Street, Suite 2400, Atlanta, GA 30361
© 2010 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.